For Existing Patients:
Making an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, call (706) 316-1908 during office hours.. Existing patients may also schedule appointments in the online patient portal. New patients must submit the new patient online form before an appointment can be made. All office visits are by appointment. Should an acute problem arise, we will try to see you the same day.
Your First Visit
Please plan to arrive 20 minutes early so that we can complete your records. Bring your medical insurance card, pertinent medical records, any prior psychological test reports, and any rating scales or questionnaires given to you during your initial scheduling visit.
Canceling or Rescheduling Appointments
Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you must cancel or reschedule your appointment to avoid being billed the full fee for the time our providers had set aside especially for you.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Although the phones are off during the lunch period, the office is still open. Our phones turn on at 9:00 a.m weekdays. If you have an urgent medical problem after regular hours, please call (706) 316-1908. Our answering service will assist you in contacting either your provider or the on-call physician. If you think the situation is life-threatening, do not delay—–call 911 or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
For New Patients:
We ARE currently accepting new patients - both children and adults. Please follow the instructions below to make a new patient appointment. If you have an urgent issue, contact your primary care physician for guidance to treat your condition.
To make an appointment with an Athens Behavioral Provider:
1. Please fill out the attached form and include a copy of your insurance card and driver's license in order to schedule an appointment.
2. Once you submit the online form and we verify your insurance, we will reach out to you via email or phone to schedule an appointment
3. Please elaborate as much as possible in the box labelled "additional details about reason for visit" so that we can schedule you with the correct appointment and provider
4. You may also use that box to ask any questions and list preferred methods/time of communication
5. If you are unsure of which provider you want to see, there is no need to select one on the form at this time.